Any Property Manager Recommendations near Ft. Meade?

A place to put all the posts regarding houses for sale or rent.

Any Property Manager Recommendations near Ft. Meade?

Postby arvizo » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:58 pm

I'll be renting our house soon and was wondering if anyone can recommend a good property manager near Ft. Meade. Thanks.

arvizo
Experienced Member

Postby webmaster » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:03 pm

We use Rachel at Sentry Property Management.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated.

I hold that the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of man."
Mahatma Gandhi
webmaster
Administrator

Postby Sparkplug » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:50 am

We use Adrienne Schroeder at Prudential Carruthers: 410-384-9808.

Sparkplug
Experienced Member

Postby arvizo » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:30 pm

Thank you both for the suggestions. Being a landlord will be a new adventure for us and moving to the other side of the world makes it all the more interesting. :-)

arvizo
Experienced Member

Postby Pwlk » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:30 am

Might be a slight thread jack, but have people had good experiences with property managers? As a newly commissioned Ensign, my wife and I are soon moving to our first duty station and are tossing around all living situation possibilities. There's lots of uncertainty with being new to the Navy and would be first time home buyers.

Pwlk
Experienced Member

Postby webmaster » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:50 pm

With Sentry I've had a really good experience. When I was with Rose and Womble not so much. Even though they're doing the leg work you have to make sure you're checking up. Rose and Womble didn't do the leg work and rather than firing my property manager like I should have I let it go. That was partly because I'd already fired the one prior to her for being stupid.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated.

I hold that the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of man."
Mahatma Gandhi
webmaster
Administrator

Re: Any Property Manager Recommendations near Ft. Meade?

Postby michelle8 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:50 am

Hi,
I am not an expert but I approached with www.yeshomebuyers.com when I was selling my house, moreover, I sold my house to these guys (no extra fees, in a very short term). I am sure they might help you, just check their website and find the contacts. Best of luck!

michelle8
Registered Member

Return to Houses for sale or rent