Lat Transfer Letter of Rec

Lat Transfer Letter of Rec

Postby intldawg86 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:27 am

Good afternoon everyone,

Wondering if anyone can help me out. I am in the process of assembling my lateral transfer package, and need a new Letter of Recommendation from an Intel O, as my previous one is from my last command and too old. I'm new to Bahrain, and fear I won't have the time to make the necessary contacts before the package submission date in September. Does anyone have contact info for an N2 at any of the commands out here that might be willing to help me out?

Also, does anyone have the CW and INTEL OCM email addresses? We are in the yards with no DSN line for me to call them without paying $2/minute.

A little about me: 2008 UGA graduate in Int'l Affairs with a focus on Middle East Security. MA in Middle East Studies and Arabic from American University of Paris/Cairo during the Egyptian Revolution (extremely exciting). First tour as a SWO spent in Yokosuka on a DDG; a lot of BMD and intel collection of certain adversaries. Strong fitreps. This will be my third time applying for lateral transfer.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

intldawg86
Registered Member

Re: Lat Transfer Letter of Rec

Postby CNO Guy » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:52 pm

intldawg86,

INTEL OCM is CDR James Scarcelli (james.scarcelli@navy.mil)
CW OCM is LCDR Seth Lawrence (lemuel.lawrence@navy.mil)

General OCM pages are located here: http://www.public.navy.mil/bupers-npc/o ... fault.aspx
IWC OCM pages are located here: http://www.public.navy.mil/bupers-npc/o ... nance.aspx

Best of luck in your Lateral Transfer pursuit!

CNO Guy
Experienced Member

Postby intldawg86 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:09 am

Thanks for the contact info, Sir!

intldawg86
Registered Member

Postby HH-60H » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:37 pm

PM sent

HH-60H
Administrator