Is this forums stricktly for Officers?

Anything not covered elsewhere

Is this forums stricktly for Officers?

Postby lx hemi » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:29 am

Im enlisted converting to IS and was hopeing to get some good information here but all i'm seeing are posts refering to Officers. Is there another forum for mixed company or just enlisted?

PS2(SW) Smith

lx hemi
Registered Member

Postby webmaster » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:34 am

lx hemi wrote:Im enlisted converting to IS and was hopeing to get some good information here but all i'm seeing are posts refering to Officers. Is there another forum for mixed company or just enlisted?

PS2(SW) Smith

To the best of my knowledge there isn't. We do have the enlisted community manager on the forum and people willing to answer your questions.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated.

I hold that the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of man."
Mahatma Gandhi
webmaster
Administrator

Postby HH-60H » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:41 am

Darn it, the webmaster beat me to it.

What I was going to say if my internet wasn't acting up tonight was:

Absolutely not! We're open to officers, enlisted, civilians, active duty, reserve, retired... anybody with an interest in this stuff.

I see that you already posted in the thread started by one of the Enlisted Community managers, she is the best place to start with your questions.

HH-60H
Administrator

Postby lx hemi » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:40 pm

HH-60H wrote:Darn it, the webmaster beat me to it.

What I was going to say if my internet wasn't acting up tonight was:

Absolutely not! We're open to officers, enlisted, civilians, active duty, reserve, retired... anybody with an interest in this stuff.

I see that you already posted in the thread started by one of the Enlisted Community managers, she is the best place to start with your questions.

That's great guys! Thanks for the info. I wish there was a little more activity on the forum so I could surf around and get better knowledge of the rate but I'll ask all the questions I can think of. Looks like FY10 is closed up for conversion. Keeping my fingers crossed for FY11! :D

lx hemi
Registered Member

Postby HH-60H » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:48 pm

This is a fairly quiet forum, but we get new members everyday. You can help things out by asking good questions.

HH-60H
Administrator

Postby lx hemi » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:54 pm

Very quiet! Well my converstion package will be sent up this week or next to ISCM. After the CMC and CO sign off on it. Keeping my fingers crossed I get approved! :D

lx hemi
Registered Member

Postby HH-60H » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:59 pm

lx hemi wrote:Very quiet! Well my converstion package will be sent up this week or next to ISCM. After the CMC and CO sign off on it. Keeping my fingers crossed I get approved! :D

That's great to hear, good luck in your efforts. You might consider sharing your knowledge of how the process is working out for you.

HH-60H
Administrator

Postby webmaster » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:16 am

lx hemi wrote:Very quiet! Well my converstion package will be sent up this week or next to ISCM. After the CMC and CO sign off on it. Keeping my fingers crossed I get approved! :D

Good luck. Originally this forum was focused on the IW community primarily. It has only been recently that we've started to see Intel bubbas as well.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated.

I hold that the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of man."
Mahatma Gandhi
webmaster
Administrator

Postby broken580 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:13 am

NNOUNCES THE ACTIVE-DUTY OFFICER CONTINUATION SELECTION BOARDS. THE ACTIVE DUTY OFFICER CONTINUATION SELECTION BOARDS WILL CONVENE WHEN REQUIRED, IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING CORRESPONDING

broken580
Registered Member

Return to Miscellaneous