Brutally Honest Lessons Learned - "I got relieved"

Anything not covered elsewhere

Brutally Honest Lessons Learned - "I got relieved"

Postby Schlag » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:35 am

Unsure how many of you lurk on Sailor Bob, but if you do, I would highly recommend going through the following post titled "I got relieved - AMA"

You can find it here:

http://www.sailorbob.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4885

It is basically two SWO O-5 Commanding Officers who were relieved from command and are sharing their scars. Regardless of what you think about the incidents that led to their relief, I think this post is invaluable to show some of the challenges that are presented - both the actual case that led to their relief but also the background circumstances that didn't make things any easier leading up to the actual incident.

Highly recommend going through and reading it. Apologies if some of the SWO jargon is confusing, please ask if you'd like clarification.

Schlag
Experienced Member

Re: Brutally Honest Lessons Learned - "I got relieved"

Postby webmaster » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:31 am

Schlag wrote:Unsure how many of you lurk on Sailor Bob, but if you do, I would highly recommend going through the following post titled "I got relieved - AMA"

You can find it here:

http://www.sailorbob.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4885

It is basically two SWO O-5 Commanding Officers who were relieved from command and are sharing their scars. Regardless of what you think about the incidents that led to their relief, I think this post is invaluable to show some of the challenges that are presented - both the actual case that led to their relief but also the background circumstances that didn't make things any easier leading up to the actual incident.

Highly recommend going through and reading it. Apologies if some of the SWO jargon is confusing, please ask if you'd like clarification.

Unfortunately it looks like you have to register to read it.

webmaster
Administrator

Return to Miscellaneous