RADM Train, Future N2/N6

RADM Train, Future N2/N6

Postby COMEVIL » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:53 pm

Navy Rear Adm. Elizabeth L. Train, nominated for appointment to the rank of vice admiral and for assignment as deputy chief of naval operations for Information Dominance, N2/N6, Office of the Chief of Naval Operations/director of Naval Intelligence, Pentagon, Washington, District of Columbia. Train is currently serving as director, National Maritime Intelligence Integration Office/commander, Office of Naval Intelligence, Washington, District of Columbia.

Discuss.

COMEVIL
Experienced Member

Re: RADM Train, Future N2/N6

Postby yoshi » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:29 pm

A copy and paste from ~ January? A good thing, overall, I think. I am looking forward to observing how the IDC concept is maintained/adjusted over the next few years, particularly given the new N2/N6 is not a URL. Perhaps an IDC Flag can flesh out the IDC. We'll see.

yoshi
Experienced Member

Postby COMEVIL » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:52 pm

I think this increases the chances of a URL serving as the next Commander, C10F/FCC.

COMEVIL
Experienced Member

Postby Arkad » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:31 pm

It was tough to watch VADM Branch lead without a clearance. He is a great leader, but a clearance is vital to executing the responsibilities of that office. WRT his relief, I do believe we have stronger leaders across the IDC who are more capable of actively driving our future. I see two years of status quo and then her relief (think Kohler, Filipowski, Sharp, or White) will make amazing things happen. I also concur that our next FCC CDR will be a URL. Klein or Gilday...and both are more than equipped to take us to new heights. I remain excited about the future, but it's when I look to my juniors that I get most excited. The Flag Deck is not our future, we are!

Arkad
Experienced Member

Postby Wolfpack » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:55 pm

I guess bing intel I should be glad...but with the lack so anything really spectacular over the last two year,s not too much to expect. Kholer, Sharp, rely the future of Intel, and even IDC.

Wolfpack
Experienced Member

Postby Sum1 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:04 pm

Wolfpack wrote:I guess bing intel I should be glad...but with the lack so anything really spectacular over the last two year,s not too much to expect. Kholer, Sharp, rely the future of Intel, and even IDC.

huh? Were you posting while driving or something?

Sum1
Experienced Member

Return to Information Dominance Corps