Expeditionary C4I Users' Conference Dec 10-12 2013

Expeditionary C4I Users' Conference Dec 10-12 2013

Postby Tommy Boy » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:17 am

Expeditionary C4I Users' Conference
For whom: Navy Expeditionary and Special Warfare communicators and operators
Where: Building 401, Expeditionary Warfare Training Group Pacific (EWTGPAC), Naval Amphibious Base, Coronado
When: December 10-12 2013. Registration is from 0730-0830 in building 401
Why: To increase proficiency with operating and maintaining tactical C4I networks
Register below for the conference. A detailed schedule and directions will be sent to registered attendees and will be posted on this site below soon.
http://go.rf.harris.com/c4iseminar

Tommy Boy
Experienced Member

Re: Expeditionary C4I Users' Conference Dec 10-12 2013

Postby Tommy Boy » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:23 am

R 121600Z NOV 13 ZEL
FM COMNECC LITTLE CREEK VA
MSGID/GENADMIN,USMTF,2008/COMNECC LITTLE CREEK VA/NOV// SUBJ/(CORRECTED COPY) NECC EXPEDITIONARY C4I USERS SEMINAR// POC/BLEVINS, TIMOTHY/LT/NECC FORCE COMMO/TEL:757-462-4316 X103/ EMAIL:TIMOTHY.BLEVINS1(AT)NAVY.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. THIS IS AN CONSOLIDATED NECC AND NECC PAC ANNOUNCEMENT FOR NECC EXPEDITIONARY C4I USERS SEMINAR.

A. PURPOSE.

THE PURPOSE OF THIS SEMINAR IS TO INCREASE PROFICIENCY OF EXPEDITIONARY TACTICAL COMMUNICATORS, USING HARRIS EQUIPMENT, DURING EXPEDITIONARY OPERATIONS. THIS SEMINAR WILL PROVIDE INSTRUCTION ON CAPABILITIES AND FUNCTIONALITY ON SHORE BASED HARRIS COMMUNICATIONS.

B. METHOD. THIS SEMINAR WILL INCLUDE EVENTS FOCUSING ON PLANNING, MAINTAINING, AND OPERATING CURRENT HARRIS TACTICAL COMMUNICATIONS SOLUTIONS.

2. THE FIRST OF TWO EXPEDITIONARY C4I USERS SEMINARS IS SCHEDULED FOR THE WEEK OF 10 - 12 DEC 2013 AND WILL BE HELD IN SAN DIEGO, CA AT THE ETWGPAC BLDG 401.THE SECOND SEMINAR IS TENTATIVELY SCHEDULED FOR 18 - 20 MAR 2014 IN NORFOLK, VA. COORDINATING INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE SENT ONE MONTH PRIOR TO THE EAST COAST EVENT WITH DETAILED INFORMATION TO INCLUDE THE SCHEDULE OF TRAINING, VISIT REQUEST INSTRUCTIONS, AND LOCATION.

3. COORDINATING INSTRUCTIONS.
A. ATTIRE FOR MILITARY PERSONNEL IS WORKING UNIFORM (NWUS FOR NAVY AND JUNGLE MARPAT FOR USMC).
B. TAD, TRAVEL, BILLETING COSTS, AND ARRANGEMENTS ASSOCIATED WITH THESE SEMINARS WILL BE THE INDIVIDUAL UNIT'S RESPONSIBILITY.
C. LODGING. ATTENDEES WILL ARRANGE THEIR OWN BILLETING.
D. TRANSPORTATION. TRANSPORTATION IS NOT PROVIDED FOR THE SEMINARS. RENTAL CARS ARE RECOMMENDED, BUT WILL BE THE INDIVIUDAL UNIT'S RESPONSIBILITY.
E. RSVP TO THE POC NLT 15 NOVEMBER 2013 FOR THE SAN DIEGO SEMINAR.

4. TOPICS COVERED.
A. SITUATIONAL AWARENESS WITH RADIO SYSTEMS (COMMON OPERATIONAL PICTURE).
B. EXTENSION OF SERVICES FROM TACTICAL OPERATIONS CENTER TO THE TACTICAL EDGE.
C. USING THE COMMUNICATIONS PLANNING APPLICATION TO PLAN COMMUNICATION.
D. COMMUNICATIONS APPLICATIONS (TACTICAL CHAT, HPW).
E. MAINTENANCE. COMMON MAINTENANCE ISSUES, FIXES, AND PREVENTION FOR TACTICAL RADIOS.
F. RED LAN NETWORKING WITH TACTICAL RADIOS.// BT

Tommy Boy
Experienced Member

Re: Expeditionary C4I Users' Conference Dec 10-12 2013

Postby Sum1 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:44 am

Ironic... I've been told for months that people from that command are coming to do my Basic Phase events, and not until today did I find out what their name actually broke out to.

Sum1
Experienced Member

Return to Information Dominance Corps