Navy Cryptologists: Leaders Across The Spectrum

Navy Cryptologists: Leaders Across The Spectrum

Postby CNO Guy » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:28 pm

For those who haven't seen the updated Community Vision, please take a moment to read it at one of the below links:

Intelink
Full Vision: https://www.intelink.gov/go/waQyPXD
One Page: https://www.intelink.gov/go/LsoLTHb

IWCsynch.org
Vision: http://tinyurl.com/waQyPXD
One Page: http://tinyurl.com/LsoLTHb

Station Hypo
http://www.stationhypo.com/2016/06/navy ... cross.html

After reading it, make sure your fellow Cryptologists have read it as well.

Happy Reading!
  • 0

User avatar
CNO Guy
Experienced Member
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:00 pm
Reputation: 19

Re: Navy Cryptologists: Leaders Acrosss The Spectrum

Postby jay » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:51 pm

The Station Hypo link for the full document wasn't working for me, but the Intel Docs worked.

I enjoyed reading this, but a question for the more senior folks: Is this a standard vision document seen every few years or is the community truly going more agile? This document is clearly similar to that of the CNO's Sailing Directions, EF21, FCC/10F Strategic Plan 2015-2020. Just a newbie here...
  • 0

jay
Registered Member
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:41 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Navy Cryptologists: Leaders Acrosss The Spectrum

Postby COMEVIL » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:15 am

jay wrote:The Station Hypo link for the full document wasn't working for me, but the Intel Docs worked.


Just checked and the link works.

Can someone else check and see if they have any luck? I will try to fix if not.
  • 0

User avatar
COMEVIL
Experienced Member
 
Posts: 814
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:54 am
Reputation: 34

Re: Navy Cryptologists: Leaders Acrosss The Spectrum

Postby HH-60H » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:08 am

COMEVIL wrote:
jay wrote:The Station Hypo link for the full document wasn't working for me, but the Intel Docs worked.


Just checked and the link works.

Can someone else check and see if they have any luck? I will try to fix if not.


It just worked for me.
  • 0

User avatar
HH-60H
Administrator
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:37 am
Location: Maryland
Reputation: 51

Re: Navy Cryptologists: Leaders Acrosss The Spectrum

Postby COMEVIL » Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:41 pm

HH-60H wrote:
COMEVIL wrote:
jay wrote:The Station Hypo link for the full document wasn't working for me, but the Intel Docs worked.


Just checked and the link works.

Can someone else check and see if they have any luck? I will try to fix if not.


It just worked for me.


Sweet, thanks.
  • 0

User avatar
COMEVIL
Experienced Member
 
Posts: 814
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:54 am
Reputation: 34


Return to Detailer/Community Management Corner

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron