Orders

Orders

Postby egriff25 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:14 pm

Greetings all,

I am interested in obtaining a list or the like of potential job opportunities in the community. Is this something I could request from the detailer?
I am tracking to obtain my IDWO in the near future and then short tour for an operational assignment.
Thanks in advance

egriff25
Registered Member

Re: Orders

Postby 12345qwert » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:42 am

If you go to the IW detailer page (http://www.public.navy.mil/bupers-npc/o ... fault.aspx) and click on the Information Warfare Officer Listing, or "IWOL," you will see the rough list of all officers in your rank, their current position, and projected rotation date. You can use the IWOL (it will require a little work) to develop a list of positions you think would be a good fit AND work with your timing (PRD - look at officers with PRDs +/- 3 months of yours) - then call the detailer (LCDR Chad Smith) to have an informed discussion. Hope that helps! Let us know if you have questions about specific jobs - you have a very diverse group of IWOs on this msg board.

12345qwert
Registered Member

Re: Orders

Postby egriff25 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:18 am

Copy, I have the most recent one. I'll take a look and post here if I have any questions.

Thanks

egriff25
Registered Member

Return to Detailer/Community Management Corner