RFI - Initial Tour for New Accessions

RFI - Initial Tour for New Accessions

Postby Schlag » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:26 am

Stupid question - one of my friends is applying for 1810 out of OCS. I asked him where he was thinking of going thinking that almost the only options (especially for civilian new commissions) was the Big 4. He told me that his recruiter told him that it was Big 4 + any CVN + Pentagon.

I was a little shocked to hear this and asked if his recruiter definitely put him in for 1810 (and not something like 1820/1830) and he said absolutely, that's his first pick.

That said, this sounds radically different from the last thing I heard about new accessions. Is the tribal gouge still the Big 4 for first tour or are we sending new accessions to other locations to include any CVN? I'm pretty sure that the Pentagon was a bold-faced lie (could you imagine being the lone ENS running around there?) but maybe I'm completely off my rocker on this one...

Just looking for some rumor control to see if I'm jacked in the head or if his recruiter just didn't have a clue about our community (most likely).

Schlag
Experienced Member

Re: RFI - Initial Tour for New Accessions

Postby arvizo » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:04 pm

I wouldn't count on a recruiter having accurate detailer information.

arvizo
Experienced Member

Re: RFI - Initial Tour for New Accessions

Postby Schlag » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:54 am

Yeah, I wouldn't either, but I just wanted to make doubly sure that I wasn't asleep at the switch or something

Schlag
Experienced Member

Return to Detailer/Community Management Corner