Latest IWOL and Job Translations

Latest IWOL and Job Translations

Postby Sum1 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:42 am

Hello all,

I've been scarce here (and pretty much everywhere else) because of how crazy busy we've been at work. I'm still a fairly long way out, but I've been catching hints here and there that I probably should be negotiating sooner rather than later for my next tour.

To help this out I'm wondering if anyone could possibly email me the latest IWOL. I have a version from Sept 9, 2012, but I'm thinking there is an updated one floating around. Please shoot me a PM and I will send over my personal gmail account for the file.

Another question I had was if anyone had a good resource other than word of mouth and the detailer regarding billet descriptions. I'm looking for unclassified stuff. Again, there's some info online, but it's normally limited to the command and it's location. Anyone have any info or things they've learned about the following:

AFRICOM JIOC GM
DOD SPEC REP KW
NIOC CO/RGR
NIOC CO/RUF
NIOC CO/RUF
NIOC MHS
ONI DET NEWPORT
COMSIXTHFLT
TECHANALCEN DC

I'm interested in knowing if the job is a watch floor or day shop, deploying, etc, etc. I'm coming off two back to back operational tours, so something that allows me a little more family/personal time than DIRSUP and PCS afloat would be awesome. I want something overseas, but realize that might be asking too much.

Thanks ahead of time.

Sum1
Experienced Member

Return to Detailer/Community Management Corner