I am looking to apply to the next class and had a few questions. First off, I am applying as a winged NFO, so pardon my lack of knowledge of the community.
1. What was your general skill set when you started the program?
2. What was the focus of the program, or was it truly flexible to each persons experience and skill level?
3. What is the typical follow on tour? Is it open to any Navy Cyber unit, or are there specific expectations coming out of this program and if so would I most likely stay in DC area?
4. What is the daily uniform while in this program?
5. What is the prospect for CNODP gradutes to get educational tours later on for a Masters or PHD at like NPS or is this considered your good deal educational tour?
6. What are working hours in cyber like? 9-5 Mon-Fri, or set watch hours covering 24/7 or is this highly dependent on the unit your are in based on current tasking?