STA-21 IW for IT?

STA-21 IW for IT?

Postby Frost762 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:40 pm

Was wondering if the IW option is open for ITs? iam not a former CTO but i do work on the same gear and have same clearance

Frost762
Registered Member

Postby webmaster » Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:10 pm

Frost762 wrote:Was wondering if the IW option is open for ITs? iam not a former CTO but i do work on the same gear and have same clearance

Check out this link for the answers you seek
https://www.sta-21.navy.mil/options.html#crypto

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated.

I hold that the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of man."
Mahatma Gandhi
webmaster
Administrator

Postby IW OCM » Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:50 am

Frost762 wrote:Was wondering if the IW option is open for ITs? iam not a former CTO but i do work on the same gear and have same clearance

The STA-21 Program Authorization has been rewritten (pending OPNAV N13 signature) to be more inclusive. Short answer is yes, ITs are eligible. Longer answer is all ratings are eligible, but those with applicable skills and experiences have a better shot. Talk to your COC about getting the process started and seek out LORs from IWOs...

IW OCM
Experienced Member

Postby IW OCM » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:12 am

IW OCM wrote:The STA-21 Program Authorization has been rewritten (pending OPNAV N13 signature) to be more inclusive. Short answer is yes, ITs are eligible. Longer answer is all ratings are eligible, but those with applicable skills and experiences have a better shot. Talk to your COC about getting the process started and seek out LORs from IWOs...

As promised...

Attachments

[The extension pdf has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

IW OCM
Experienced Member

Return to STA-21