RPI - MS in Info Technolgy

RPI - MS in Info Technolgy

Postby O-4's hate me » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:27 am

What happened to this program? RPI
I remember the JO detailer pushing it last year, but nothing heard this year. I did see mention of it briefly from the IP detailer. Is our community still supporting?

“This partnership with Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute provides an excellent opportunity for members of our Information Dominance Corps (IDC) to advance their education by studying at one of the country’s premier technical educational institutions,” said U.S. Navy Vice Admiral Kendall L. Card, deputy chief of naval operations for information dominance (N2/N6). “This is an important initiative that will benefit both the IDC and the U.S. Navy as a whole as we continue to build our cyber expertise." - See more at: http://news.rpi.edu/content/2013/07/18/ ... 2mnc4.dpuf

O-4's hate me
Experienced Member

Re: RPI - MS in Info Technolgy

Postby Schlag » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:22 am

It's alive and well. Believe there's a total of 6 quotas per fiscal year.

My command has been HEAVILY canvased by the Detailers for participation. I know we've sent 1 JO to do it (he should be wrapping things up soon). At least 3 others between LTJG to LCDR(Sel) are prospectives for the program ATT.

Schlag
Experienced Member

Re: RPI - MS in Info Technolgy

Postby Infotainment » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:06 am

Just talked to guy that got sent there as a HOTFILL, I guess it's not that well advertised

Infotainment
Registered Member

Return to Graduate Education