MilSuite

MilSuite

Postby LIVINGIW » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:04 am

If you haven't heard, the Millington team rolled out a new website in MilSuite. Sign up and search for "Navy Crytpologic Warfare Officer Group". Contact your Detailer if you have trouble finding it! Lots of great info posted there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LIVINGIW
Experienced Member

Re: MilSuite

Postby COMEVIL » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:03 pm

LIVINGIW wrote:If you haven't heard, the Millington team rolled out a new website in MilSuite. Sign up and search for "Navy Crytpologic Warfare Officer Group". Contact your Detailer if you have trouble finding it! Lots of great info posted there!

How does it differ from what is posted on the BUPERS site?

Will it replace the BUPERS site?

COMEVIL
Experienced Member

Postby Sum1 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:57 pm

I think the BUPERS site is going away (or used minimally) for sharing information with the greater CWO community. Issue has something to do with no longer having direct write/editing capability on the BUPERS site, if I recall correctly.

Sum1
Experienced Member

Postby LIVINGIW » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:31 pm

There has been issues with the implementation of I Navy to protect information, but limited availability of I Navy accounts for users. As such, much of the NPC page has become inaccessible. The MilSuite page has all the content from the original site plus some extra.

LIVINGIW
Experienced Member

Postby jay » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:33 pm

I tried to apply but was denied... is the intent to keep the group closed to only 1810? I do not have an iNAVY account, nor am I able to get an account created as my command is not listed under the Sponsors. It is very difficult to access anything related to detailing even in the other PERS directories.

jay
Registered Member

Postby COMEVIL » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:10 pm

LIVINGIW wrote:If you haven't heard, the Millington team rolled out a new website in MilSuite. Sign up and search for "Navy Crytpologic Warfare Officer Group". Contact your Detailer if you have trouble finding it! Lots of great info posted there!

First time on milSuite. First impression -- crap! Reminds of sh*tty Intelink functionality on SIPR.

Anyway, a search for Navy Cryptologic Warfare Officer Group results in nada.

Can you post an actual link, please?

COMEVIL
Experienced Member

Postby HH-60H » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:14 pm

HH-60H
Administrator

Postby COMEVIL » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:16 pm

Yup, that's it. Thanks!

COMEVIL
Experienced Member

Postby Sum1 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:15 pm

COMEVIL wrote:

First time on milSuite. First impression -- crap! Reminds of sh*tty Intelink functionality on SIPR.

Anyway, a search for Navy Cryptologic Warfare Officer Group results in nada.

Can you post an actual link, please?

I'm not a big fan, either, but I'm holding off on a public vilification until I can get used to the functionality (or lack thereof) a bit more. I had to mess around a bit before I saw the info in a slightly better format.

Sum1
Experienced Member

Postby jay » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:27 pm

The more I'm playing with the milSuite, it isn't too bad. The Navy Information Warfare Outreach page has a nice layout.

jay
Registered Member

Next

Return to Current News