Selected for IW Officer in the Reserves

Re: Selected for IW Officer in the Reserves

Postby fieldrat » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:53 pm

COMEVIL wrote:
fieldrat wrote:I was recently selected for 1815 - Information Warfare as a fiscal year 2016 pick up. I'm still waiting on COMDOCS and have yet to swear in. However, I'm trying to do as much prep as possible in order to have things lined up to make the initial training process as smooth as possible. Can I PM one of the more senior members to get some answers specific to my situation?

Congrats! PM me and I'll help or put you in touch with someone who can.

v/r

Comevil

Thanks for the assist! I was able to make contact and get sorted out. Still waiting on Millington, but at least I have study materials in my possession.

fieldrat
Registered Member

Re: Selected for IW Officer in the Reserves

Postby COMEVIL » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:21 pm

fieldrat wrote:
COMEVIL wrote:
fieldrat wrote:I was recently selected for 1815 - Information Warfare as a fiscal year 2016 pick up. I'm still waiting on COMDOCS and have yet to swear in. However, I'm trying to do as much prep as possible in order to have things lined up to make the initial training process as smooth as possible. Can I PM one of the more senior members to get some answers specific to my situation?

Congrats! PM me and I'll help or put you in touch with someone who can.

v/r

Comevil

Thanks for the assist! I was able to make contact and get sorted out. Still waiting on Millington, but at least I have study materials in my possession.

Drop a line anytime...

COMEVIL
Experienced Member

Previous

Return to Naval Reserve IW