CJCS on Strategic Comms

This forum is the place to post links and articles you find helpful.

CJCS on Strategic Comms

Postby BTS » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:21 am

BTS
Registered Member

Postby yoshi » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:02 am

Good article! I'm glad someone finally sent this nugget upward and the Chairman got a hold of it. I can remember several years ago, when "strategic communications" became something we do, that several people were saying then exactly what the Chairman says in this article (and which he echoed to the press a few days ago): "To put it simply, we need to worry a lot
less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate." This was long a complaint of those who were charged with actually 'communicating'. Its nice to see the top brass seems to finally get it. The danger, of course, is that to say the truth can easily be construed as standing against a current policy. For example: "In fact, I would argue that most strategic communication problems are not communication problems at all. They are policy and execution problems." Assuming the Chairman would correct policy within his power to correct, what policy would he be unable to change? It is great to see this kind of openness and critical introspection, however. It sort of demonstrates someone up there really does understand.

yoshi
Experienced Member

Postby sandeep1 » Tue May 10, 2011 9:31 am

PotentiaMed assesses performance by reviewing procedures, costs and clinical outcomes against national and best-in-class hospital benchmarks. Using our patented predictive model, we forecast market trends, including the impact of evolving technologies and changing practice patterns to develop an informed view of the future.

sandeep1
Registered Member

Return to Required Reading