how long does it generally take to find out?

how long does it generally take to find out?

Postby ravioli » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:28 am

Hi everyone,

I'm new here. My package went before the April 2nd board and I was wondering how long it generally takes one to find out if they've been selected? Thanks for your help.

ravioli
Registered Member

Postby HH-60H » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:04 am

ravioli wrote:Hi everyone,

I'm new here. My package went before the April 2nd board and I was wondering how long it generally takes one to find out if they've been selected? Thanks for your help.

Can you be any less specific?

HH-60H
Administrator

Postby OneShot » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:15 am

Hey ravioli! My package went to that board too. But you won't find answers to that type of question here. You just have to wait. The results have to be signed by a bunch of people and processed. I bet we will find out by the end of the month. Patience! Patience!!!

:)

OneShot
Registered Member

Postby ravioli » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:59 am

Thanks for the information, OneShot. HH-60H, my officer recruiter sent my officer package to be reviewed by the Information Warfare board on April 2nd, and I was just wondering how long it takes to hear back from the IW board? Does it usually take two or three weeks, a month, longer, shorter? But it seems OneShot has answered the question for me, unless you have anything further to add. If so, thank you for the information in advance.

ravioli
Registered Member

Postby OneShot » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:56 am

If you don't already know, ravioli, the dedicated thread to the April 2nd boards on pretty much the entire internet is here:

http://www.airwarriors.com/community/index.php?threads/april-2012-board.38513/

It's a massive discussion which contains all current information.

Good luck!

OneShot
Registered Member

Postby ravioli » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:59 pm

yea i posted there too. i wasn't sure which would be more helpful. i actually used that site for some advice on my motivational statement and astb.

ravioli
Registered Member

Postby webmaster » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:13 am

There are definitely more applicants there but less members of the IDC. Each has it's own merits.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated.

I hold that the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of man."
Mahatma Gandhi
webmaster
Administrator

Return to Navy Information Warfare