Community NOBCs

Postby webmaster » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:10 pm

HH-60H wrote:I started reading and thought it looked very familiar. Other than the first paragraph, it's a word for word the same as post #2 in this thread.

I think the only difference is the 1st one came from the unofficial blog that has since been taken down and the 2nd one is from the official blog posted recently. I guess the good news is that the message is consistent. As for the community blog...there is some new stuff up there since the orginal message announcing it. Seems like a worthwile place to check every now and then

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated.

I hold that the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of man."
Mahatma Gandhi
webmaster
Administrator

Postby IW OCM » Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:21 am

webmaster wrote:I think the only difference is the 1st one came from the unofficial blog that has since been taken down and the 2nd one is from the official blog posted recently. I guess the good news is that the message is consistent. As for the community blog...there is some new stuff up there since the orginal message announcing it. Seems like a worthwile place to check every now and then

Yes, it is recycled material and yes the intent continues to be communicating across the wardroom. Look for more redundant posts in the future...overcommunication is far better than the alternative.

The community survey stated communication was our number one area for improvement, making it a top priority. Thanks for providing this venue to help that along. Please continue to push your ideas, questions and recommendations...

IW OCM
Experienced Member

Previous

Return to Navy Information Warfare