Any Intel msg boards?

Any Intel msg boards?

Postby NUCCjollygreen » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:34 pm

ALL,

Is there an official Intel message board or online community out there? Good gouge for the IW folks here, and SailorBob.com and SWOnet are great for SWOs - just wondering if Intel Community has something comparable.

Cheers,

NUCCjollygreen

NUCCjollygreen
Registered Member

Postby webmaster » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:32 am

NUCCjollygreen wrote:ALL,

Is there an official Intel message board or online community out there? Good gouge for the IW folks here, and SailorBob.com and SWOnet are great for SWOs - just wondering if Intel Community has something comparable.

Cheers,

NUCCjollygreen

Just to dispel any rumors this board is not sanctioned by the IW or IDC leadership. Our official sites are NKO and the blog (both require a CAC card). I don't know of any message boards but I'm not an Intel bubba either. I would start with NKO and see if there's anything there. That said the Intel bubbas are welcome here and if you want a private forum all someone needs to do is send me a PM and I'll create one.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated.

I hold that the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of man."
Mahatma Gandhi
webmaster
Administrator

Postby NUCCjollygreen » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:09 am

Thanks for the info - I'm really looking for more of an un-official "SailorBob-esque" format than an official DOD/PERS site. Since the communities will be falling under the same umbrella now, this will probably be the best place to get the good gouge - thanks!

NUCCjollygreen
Registered Member

Return to Intelligence